A Malaysian cook’s TikTok video showed his iPhone surviving a fall into a pan of boiling oil. @zaeim_ainn was demonstrating his fried chicken recipe when his phone slipped from his hand and landed in the pan.
The phone kept recording and, to everyone’s surprise, still worked perfectly after being fished out. The cook wrote in his video, “Thank you, iPhone.
Survival iPhone Goreng
Your product is satisfyingly good.” The video went viral, with comments praising the phone’s durability. One person even joked, “Not just waterproof but ‘fried-proof‘ as well.”
Read More News @LatestMalaysia
Penalty Served: Stalker Receives Jail & Caning for Harassment
The stalker became fond of the woman, made advances but the latter rejected him then he became aggressive, attacked her. He was arrested and its penalty served MORE