Pufferfish: Woman Dies In Malaysia After Eating Fish, Husband in ICU

1 min read
pufferfish on brown sand, baby octopus, sambal sotong
Photo by Phil Maher on Pexels.com
UX/UI Designer at - Adobe

An 83-year-old woman’s death in Malaysia after consuming pufferfish, a toxic delicacy is of concern after reports that some people are selling the deadly fish in various locations in Johor.

Her husband is in ICU and is in critical condition after eating the fish. The couple’s order of the fish from a seller on Facebook is also stunning. It is the first time they order the fish, It is known as “chicken thigh fish” by locals.


The seller had also sold pufferfish to other customers, prompting a warning from the Johor Health and Unity committee chairman about errant vendors selling the fish. A delivery of five of the deadly fish to the couple came from an errant vendor, the son of the couple says. He says the mom was having breathing difficulties and the dad felt numb after eating the fish.

Read More News

Latest Malaysia News In Brief, contact us

Customer Lost RM46,000 At Bank Through Old Scam Method

Netizens are saying that these scam methods are actually the old style. Furthermore, some of these methods can make them get caught…

Don’t Cook Pufferfish At Home!

pufferfish on brown sand
Photo by Phil Maher on Pexels.com

Leave a Reply

Previous Story

Karl Lagerfeld Louis Vuitton Boxing Gloves For RM 65,970

Next Story

BN to Use “Dacing” Symbol for Upcoming State Elections

Latest from Blog

0 $0.00
%d bloggers like this:
Verified by MonsterInsights