A 12-year-old boy died around 7 am yesterday, suspected to be due to heat stroke. His father, Syahrol Azmi Mohd Hekak, 42, said that his second son, Airiel Syahren, was confirmed dead by doctors at Hospital Enche’ Besar Hajjah Khalsom due to ‘septic shock secondary to meningoencephalitis’, in Kluang.
Boy dies from heatstroke
He stated that the second of four siblings suffered symptoms of non-sweating fever, muscle spasms, vomiting, urination, defecation, and delirium about 10 nights ago. Initially, the boy, a student of SK Lelaki Bandar Kluang, along with his 9-year-old brother and mother, had a common fever and took medication. Syahrol Azmi then asked them to sleep in the living room because it was cooler.
Later, he heard a sound like something falling and found his son having seizures. He immediately called 999, and the call was connected to Hospital Enche’ Besar Hajjah Khalsom. Doctors explained that his son was suffering from symptoms of heat stroke, leading to kidney damage and brain inflammation. The third child, Aidil Syahren, 9, is stable and still in the ward.
Najib Razak’s Pardon Appeal To Be Considered
Najib is currently serving a 12-year prison sentence after his appeal to review his conviction and sentence for misappropriation of funds related…