The search for missing four-year-old Eric Chang Wei Jie in the waters of the Muara Tebas river since last Sunday (March 13) has been called off says Kuching OCPD Asst Comm Ashmon Bajah.
Several factors restricted the search and no clueshaves been found on the location of the missing boy whose disappearance is classified as a murder case with two suspects, namely the guardian couple who had been arrested and remanded for further investigation.
“Until now, the search operation has not found any clues and it was stopped at 6 pm Saturday (March 19). The investigation team will continue to focus on scientific investigations to unravel the available clues,” he said in a statement on Saturday.
More @LatestMalaysia
